This makes a serving for 1 person
- 2 large organic eggs
- 5 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp diced red onion
- 1/2 tsp dried or fresh parsley
- 3 whole baby bella mushrooms
- Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp feta or goat cheese
- 1 slice gluten free multi-grain bread
- Prep – 5 min
- Cook – 10 min
- Ready in 15 min
- Duration – same day!
- Heat olive oil in a hot fry6ing pan. Add the garlic, onion, tomatoes and mushrooms and sauté.
- Add the eggs and whist to combine the veggies into the eggs.
- Let the egg mixture sit and cook on low/medium heat until cooked through enough that you can flip it over to cook both sides.
- Once both sides are cooked, add the spinach and cheese to 1/2 the egg then fold the egg in half (you make a 1/2 moon). Serve with some fresh grated pepper and a slice of your favorite toast!